This is such a easy recipe.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut Brussels Sprouts in half lengthwise.
- In a bowl (or ziplock bag), add olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Roll the brussels sprouts around in your mixture, and lay flat on a baking sheet. *I always put aluminum foil down, less to clean up later!
- Bake around 20-30 minutes, depending on your oven! I like them a little brown on top, it doesn’t mean they are burnt! I also turn the pan around about halfway through, just because my oven cooks a little uneven.
So yummy and healthy, I normally eat them all right away!