One of my all time favorite snack recipes! Anytime we have a movie night..or I’m just in a snacking mood, I turn to this simple snack! It’s healthy, and has that salty satisfying taste like potato chips give you. You can play with different variations (roasted red pepper flakes, garlic…) but here’s my favorite- garlic and parmesan cheese!
- Set the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread the kale out on a sheet pan (I like to put aluminum foil down so there is less mess!) and use BIG pieces!
- Spray/drizzle with olive oil evenly over kale
- Use a little bit of salt/pepper
- Cover with fresh parmesan (you can use the other kind too but it doesn’t bake quite as well!)
- Sprinkle with a bit of garlic salt
- It depends on your oven, but I usually bake mine about 12 minutes, check often! I also rotate mine half way through.